Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564

Tradesmen insurance you can trust

Tradesmen Insurance

The cover that you require will depend on your trade and whether you use application of heat, work at height or at depth. You may just require Public Liability against anyone getting injured as a result of what you do, all the way up to a full ‘Contractors All Risks’, to cover anything that might happen, possibly with a non-negligence (2121) cover and a ‘Commercial Combined’ to cover all the potential liabilities that you may require.
Buildings insurance – Wherever you are based, at home or in an alternative building you may require buildings insurance, plus contents and stock.
Employer’s Liability – is a legal requirement if you employ anyone.

Public Liability – in case someone is injured on your premises or by something that you do. If you offer your services as a bona fide sub-contractor then you will require a minimum of Public Liability cover.

Product Liability – if you actually produce anything or assemble or alter anything (included with Public liability).

Professional Indemnity –  if you give advice or design anything

Vehicle – if used on the public road.

Tools – if you are able to keep them secure overnight (not just in your van parked on the road).

Cyber cover – if you have a computer than you are vulnerable.

Shop Front –  including blinds if you have one.

Legal Expenses –  in case you are involved in an incident that requires legal advice or court action.

The job for Seaway is to make sure that you understand what is and what is not insured.

Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Read more here and talk to our insurance experts today!

Whatever your vehicle, we have you covered.

Find out more here and talk to our insurance experts today!
Latest News

Tradesmen Insurance Enquiry Form


Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564