Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564

General Commercial insurance you can trust

General Commercial Insurance

Whether you work from home or from business premises, depending on what your occupation might be, you need to be aware of what insurance covers may be required:-
Buildings and/or tenants improvements – if you own the building or have a responsibility for insuring the building stated on your lease.
Contents insurance – the cost to replace all of the fixtures and fittings, displays and all furniture.
Stock – specifying any high risk stock.
Employer’s Liability – a legal requirement if you employ staff.
Public Liability – in case someone injures themselves on your premises.
Product Liability – if you produce anything.

Professional Indemnity –  if you design anything or give advice of any kind.

Fidelity cover – if your staff are placed in a position where they handle money or items belonging to someone else.

Vehicle – if you run vehicles it is a legal requirement if used on a public road.

Goods in Transit – if you collect and/or deliver.

Shop Front – including windows and blinds.

Cyber cover – see our cyber cover section, if you use computers you are vulnerable

Legal Expenses –  in case at some time you require legal advice or have to consider court action.

The exact nature of the covers required will depend on the use of the premises.

The job for Seaway is to make sure that you understand what is and what is not insured.

Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Read more here and talk to our insurance experts today!

Whatever your vehicle, we have you covered.

Find out more here and talk to our insurance experts today!

General Commercial Insurance Enquiry Form


Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564