Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564

Office insurance you can trust

Office Insurance

Whatever you do, you probably have an office, at home or as a part of your business. You need to be aware of what should be insured within your office:-

Buildings and/or tenants improvements – if you own the building or have a responsibility for insuring the building stated on your lease.

Contents – fixtures and fittings, displays and all furniture.

Stock – documents, leaflets and physical stock.

Employer’s Liability – a legal requirement if you employ staff.

Public Liability – in case someone injures themselves on your premises.

Products Liability – if you produce anything from your office.

Shop Front – including windows and blinds.

Goods in Transit – if you collect and/or deliver.

Vehicle – a legal requirement if used on a public road.

Fidelity – if your staff are placed in a position where they handle money or items belonging to someone else.

Legal Expenses –  in case you are involved in an incident that requires legal advice or court action.

Cyber –  see our separate section, but if you use computers you are vulnerable

The exact nature of the covers required will depend on your occupation in your office. Legal Expenses in case something happens that results in you having to consider legal action.

The job for Seaway is to make sure that you understand what is and what is not insured.

Protect your information with Cyber Cover.

Find out more here and talk to our insurance experts today!

Cover for Directors & Officers.

Find out more here and talk to our insurance experts today!

Related Links

Latest News

Office Insurance Enquiry Form


Torquay: 01803 328008

Penzance: 01736 368564